Unidostup system components
Is installed on the server, which belongs to the company and is located in the corporate network or on the external hosting. Provides access from one PC to another one inside the local net or via the Internet.
Is installed on employees’ PCs. Combines functionality of Operator (managing PC) and Host (remote PC).
- Any system supporting Java (Standard Edition)
- Channel with sufficient bandwidth
- Two options for installing: on the company server on premise or on external hosting
- Operation system: Windows 7, or a later version
- Possibility to provide Operator unit for Android, iOS, macOS
- Linux version (In the process of developing)
- Efficient data compression – to save traffic and increase operating speed
- File transfer
- Clipboard exchange (Copy/Paste)
- Monitoring/full control over remote desktop
- Access to the Station with password without user intervention
- System service mode on the Station side
In the process of developing
- Support for multiple monitors
- Improved informing of the Station user about the Operator actions
- Data protection and logging the access to Stations
- Support of a variety of platforms and OSs
Get Unidostup demo* for testing. For this, fill in the form below. We will send you the software demo to the email indicated.
*Unlike full-version, demo-version works via Commutator owned by GlavSoft company.